Today is a no-brainer day at The Porch. Just read and enjoy what Mr. Anonymous has to say (that’s right… the original author of all of these is anonymous):
- I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
- I’m not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.
- In the morning I can’t eat, I’m thinking of you. In the evening I can’t eat, I’m thinking of you. In the night I can’t sleep.. I’m so hungry!
- To make a mistake is human, but to blame it on someone else, that’s even more human.
- If you didn’t see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don’t invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!
- Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence, after all intelligence has its limits.
- The probability of meeting someone you know increases a hundredfold when you’re with someone you’re not supposed to be seen with.
- Taking a shower is awesome, it makes you feel nice and clean, makes you sound like a great singer, and helps you make all of life’s decisions.
- It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head I’m quite busy.
- Anything is possible if you don’t have to do it yourself.
Sometimes we overthink everything. Often, it is good to simply read it for what it is, relax, smile, and move on. Today is that day.
Have a splendid day! There is still a chance that this could be the day you’ve been waiting for… your best day yet!